The benefits of becoming a member* include:
– Joining a British Cycling affiliated Club.
– Attending rides in the surrounding area led by our ride leaders.
– Receiving our optional weekly email newsletter.
– Joining our Members’ Facebook Group where ride details and events appear.
– Access to 100’s of years of combined cycling experience from our members.
– Discounts from many online and local cycling related businesses.
– Joining in the Club’s Facebook and Strava groups
– Free attendance on all social events
– Discount on BC membership for the first year
£20 Adult (18yrs +) £10 Juniors (Under 18yrs)
£50 Family (up to 2 Adults + 2 Juniors)
£10 Social (access to Club Events and Offers)
We allow up to a maximum of three trial rides to see if you like riding with the Club, after which we ask you to join as a member.
BC membership discount applies for the first year of membership only. Unfortunately existing BC members aren’t eligible.
Costs exclude a £1 non-refundable British Cycling Admin fee.