The benefits of becoming a member* include:
- joining a British Cycling affiliated Club.
- attending rides in the surrounding area led by our ride leaders.
- receiving our optional weekly email newsletter.
- joining our Members’ Facebook Group where ride details and events appear.
- access to 100’s of years of combined cycling experience from our members.
- discounts from many online and local cycling related businesses.
- joining in the Club’s Facebook and Strava groups
- free attendance on all social events
- Discount on BC membership for the first year**
How Much Does It Cost?
Annual Fee: £20 Adult (18yrs +) £10 Juniors (Under 18yrs)
£50 Family (up to 2 Adults + 2 Juniors)
£10 Social (access to Club Events and Offers)
Fees are for a Calendar year. If you join after 1st October, your Membership will run until the end of the following Calendar year.
Want to join?
To join the club simply click the Join button above to go to our British Cycling membership page then click “Buy Membership” on the page that follows.
- We allow three trial rides to decide if you like riding with the Club, after which we ask you to join as a member.
- BC membership discount applies for the first year of membership only. Unfortunately existing BC members aren’t eligible.
- Costs exclude a £1 non-refundable British Cycling Admin fee.